Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Safe and attractive, York Barbell's Rubber Hex Dumbbells feature heads that are permanently affixed to a thick 35 mm solid steel shaft improving the strength of the head-handle joint.
The knurled chrome handles are ergonomically contoured to fit comfortably in the user's palm.
The handles of the smaller sizes graduate from a 25 mm grip to a 35 mm grip for increments 20 lb through to 125 lb.
The rubber coating increases durability, protects flooring and equipment, enhances appearance, diminishes noise and is easy to clean.
The Rubber Hex Dumbbell With Chrome Ergo Handle Set is available in three versions (make your selection via the dropdown above):
- 5-50 lb in 5 lb increments (10 pairs)
- 55-100 lb in 5 lb increments (10 pairs)
- 105-125 lb in 5 lb increments (5 pairs)
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled