Legacy Solid Round Professional Dumbbells from York Barbell feature fully knurled, solid steel, thick-grip 33mm handles.
The handles are slightly shorter than the original Solid Round Dumbell, decreasing hand travel on the bar allowing greater control and bio-mechanically correct movements.
Legacy Solid Round Professional Dumbbell handles are hydraulically pressed creating a 'fishtail' steel handle end; the handles are then permanently embedded in the heads by pouring molten iron around the fishtailed ends of the thick-grip solid steel shaft.
York Barbell's Legacy Solid Round Professional Dumbbell Sets are available in the following size ranges:
- 5-50 lb in 5 lb increments (10 pairs)
- 55-100 lb in 5 lb increments (10 pairs)
- 105 to 125 lb in 5 lb increments (5 pairs)
- 130 to 150 lb in 5 lb increments (5 pairs)
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled