Important: limited availability on this product; please message or email Customer Care to confirm the current stock position, and lead time.
Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
These are not the shiny, glossy, easy to chip kettlebells that are made to look pretty and take up space. Absolute Training Kettlebells are also made from steel, rather than cast iron; the patented Absolute design is amongst the most advanced and ergonomic on the market.
Vulcan gave these kettlebells a durable chip resistant black matte finish that makes gripping these kettlebells a pleasure. The black matte finish has just the right texture to hold chalk, as well as repel sweat.
Vulcan Absolute Training Kettlebells incorporate the benefits of competition kettlebells that are lacking in standard cast iron multi-size/shape fitness kettlebells; all Absolute Training Kettlebells are the same size and shape regardless of weight. This uniform size allows for a quick and safe progression from lighter weights to heavier weights.
Often times there is such a disparity in the size of the handles of lesser quality kettlebells, that progression to the heavier bells is almost impossible for those with smaller hands even though they may possess the strength prerequisite to move up through the bells.
Great care has been taken to grind down any casting seams and smooth the handles on the underside to avoid the 'razor' like ridge that can be found on kettlebells of inferior quality
- Steel construction
- Black powder coated
- Height: 10.9"
- Diameter: 8.2"
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for delivery
- Unpacking and setup services may be available in some delivery areas
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available (please call for a shipping estimate)
- We're happy to ship to an APO/FPO address (please call for a shipping estimate)
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled