Important: limited availability on this product; please message or email Customer Care to confirm the current stock position, and lead time.
Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The patented design of the Vulcan Absolute Competition Kettlebell is unique in many ways and ergonomically designed to increase performance as well as lower the incidence of injury to the wrists and forearms that is common with other Competition Kettlebell designs.
Performance and Safety:
The design of the Vulcan Absolute Competition Kettlebell allows the handle of the kettlebell to sit further down on the lifter's forearm, bringing the majority of the weight proximal to the lifter's body. Other designs of competition kettlebell handles fit higher up on the lifter's wrist, displacing the majority of the weight to a more distal position away from the lifter's body.
- Constructed of steel with unpainted steel handle
- 35 mm handle diameter at top dead center of handle
- Height: 280 mm; diameter: 210 mm
- International weights (16 kg, 24 kg, and 32 kg) are within 100 grams of advertised weight; all other weights used for training or local, regional, and national competition are within 1% of advertised weight
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for delivery
- Unpacking and setup services may be available in some delivery areas
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available (please call for a shipping estimate)
- We're happy to ship to an APO/FPO address (please call for a shipping estimate)
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled