Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Available in pounds, each Competition Grade Black Solid Rubber Bumper plate is a perfect blend of precision craftsmanship and Troy quality distinctly crafted and engineered to the tight tolerance and exacting specifications of the I.W.F.
Each plate is specifically engineered for Olympic lifters and comes equipped with an oversized steel hub which not only provides a durable core and an extremely tight weight tolerance but also provides each plate with a distinct thin profile. This thin design is the preferred choice when training as it allows the lifter to load more plates on the bar.
- Premium rubber tested to withstand 30,000 drops
- Plates have a dead blow when dropped with little bounce
- 450 mm diameter to create a thinner and more durable core
- 50.2 mm center hole for snug fit on the bar
- 2 year warranty against defects
- Available in 25lb, 35lb, 45 lb and 55lb sizes
- Sold singly
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for delivery
- Unpacking and setup services may be available in some delivery areas
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available (please call for a shipping estimate)
- We're happy to ship to an APO/FPO address (please call for a shipping estimate)
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled