Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
- Dual 200 lb weight stacks allow for multiple simultaneous users
- 180 degree Adjustable Cable Arms
- Leg Press included
- Workout posters mounted right on the machine
- Lifetime residential warranty
- Light commercial warranty: 10 years on the frame, 2 years on the parts and 6 months on wear items
The X2 Two Stack System is warranted for light commercial use, this gym is perfect for club houses, fire stations, hotels, and corporate gyms.
Includes four stations:
Station 1: fully adjustable functional training/cable arms provide over 100 exercises! Every exercise you have ever performed with dumbbells can be duplicated here. Also a great station for sports-specific exercises, and functional training exercises. This station also includes a high pulley for lat pull-downs, triceps push-downs, etc.
Station 2: Leg press/calf raise for full leg development. The creative cabling of this station provides a 1:2 ratio for up to 400 lb resistance!
Station 3: Row/press arm for safe machine style bench press, incline press, shoulder press, and seated rows. Self-aligning leg extension/leg curl provides seated leg extension and standing leg curls. Mid pulley for ab crunches and triceps extensions.
Station 4: Low pulley with foot plate for low rows. Fold the foot plate down for leg and hip exercises, arm curls, upright rows, and more.
- Frame: 2” X 3”, and 2” X 2”, heavy gauge steel tubing
- Finish: platinum gray multi-stage electrostatic powder coat paint
- Pulleys: 4-1/2” diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub
- Cables: internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2,000 lb tensile strength
- Upholstery: double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam
- Weight plates: 1” thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings
- Pivot points: rotate around sealed roller bearings
- Dimensions: 105" L x 84" W x 82" H
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt, and must be in the unopened factory sealed box(es)
- If the box(es) are opened, the product can no longer be returned
- A 20% restocking fee will also be charged