Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The Bodycraft T3 certainly is a Total Training Tower; you can work every muscle in your body using over 100 various exercises - perfect for the beginner and, able to progress with your increasing fitness level, you will never outgrow the T3.
Equiped with a host of accessories, the T3 Total Training Tower enables bodyweight training, functional training, core training, stability ball training, and power band training.
T3 accessories include:
- Exercise Poster
- 3 Sets of progressive resistance power bands
- 55 cm anti-burst stability ball
- Adjustable hanging ab slings
- Pull-ups - complete chin bar allows for every hand grip position
- Dips - comfortable, oversized dip handles are angled for a variety of workout positions
- Push-ups - comfortable, oversized push-up handles
- Reverse dips - using the lower set of push-up handles, feet on the floor, or on the stability ball
- Reverse hyperextensions - using the stability ball in its holder
- Hanging knee raises - extra wide ab slings are adjustable up and down, and front-to-back for your comfort and ability level
- Self-supported knee raises - perform leg raises while supporting yourself on the dip handles
- Oblique raises - Dip Handles fold up so you can raise your knees to the side, or twist
- Planks - at a variety of angles using different combinations of stability ball and lower handles
- Stability ball crunches - remove the 55 cm anti-burst stability ball from its holder
- Oblique twists with power band- attach a power band to the mid-hook
- Twists and wood chops, and more
- Trunk curls, back extensions, reverse curls, squats against a wall, and more
- Pressing and pulling exercises at any angle, leg lifts, extensions, curls and more
- Heavy-duty gauge frame unit
- Dimensions: 47" L x 45" W x 83" H
- Unit Weight: 114 lb
- Built-in: mounting holes to secure to floor
Stability ball: anti-burst; 55cm.
Power Bands: top-quality latex; three sets with incrementally higher resistance. IMPORTANT: All Bodycraft product has a non-standard return policy; please see 'Details' tab for more information, and ensure you understand this information before purchase.
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt, and must be in the unopened factory sealed box(es)
- If the box(es) are opened, the product can no longer be returned
- A 20% restocking fee will also be charged