Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The VR200 air and magnetic resistance rower from Bodycraft shares many of the same features as its bigger brother the VR400 but boasts a smaller more compact size. The Rowing Machine VR200 is ideal for someone dealing with space constraints.
The design features 6 levels of resistance: Level 1 is wind resistance only, whilst Levels 2-6 combine wind and Eddy Current Technology magnetic resistance.
- Smooth, quiet performance
- Easy fold-up design
- Built-in transport wheels for compact storage
- Wind resistance fan to keep you cool
- Resistance: Level 1 - air resistance. Level 2 through 6 - air and magnetic resistance
- Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle
- Travel: 34" of travel will accommodate users up to 6' 4"
- Seat: deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings
- Foot hold: deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps
- Track: extruded aluminum mono-rail - high strength T13 aluminum
- Handle: drive premium nylon belt
- Support legs: heavy-gauge powder coated steel
- Monitor arm: mounted with easy tilt pivot
- Storage: quick release fold and roll system
- Fastest folding mechanism available!
- Display shows time, distance (meters), calories (Cal), time 500 m, strokes, strokes per minute (SPM), total strokes profile
- Manual mode quick start
- Resistance system 6 levels
- Sleep feature auto shutdown after 75 secs of no use
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt, and must be in the unopened factory sealed box(es)
- If the box(es) are opened, the product can no longer be returned
- A 20% restocking fee will also be charged