Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The Pro Rowing Machine VR400 from Bodycraft features manual resistance control with 16 levels of resistance: Level 1 uses air resistance only, whilst Levels 2-16 combine wind and Eddy Current Technology for a flexible workout.
The lightweight aluminum handlebar with comfort grip helps protect hands. Eddy Current Technology combined with air resistance provides smooth, quiet performance.
The VR400 features an easy fold-up design for compact storage and built-in transport wheels for easy mobility.
The contoured seat travels on precision bearing easy glide wheels, whilst fixed footrest with quick adjust heel and belt fits almost any user.
- Travel: 38.5" of travel will accommodate users up to 6' 8"
- Seat: deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings
- Foot hold: deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps
- Track: extruded aluminum mono-rail - high strength T13 aluminum
- Handle: drive premium nylon belt
- Support legs: heavy-gauge powder coated steel
- Monitor arm: allows for height and angle adjustments
- Storage: quick release fold and roll system; fastest folding mechanism available!
- Finish: powder coated steel with anodized aluminum beam
- Unit floor dimensions: 21.25" W x 98.5" L
- Maximum user weight: 350 lb (up to 5 hrs a day)
- Assembled dimensions: 98.5" L x 21.25" W x 40.25" H
- Folded dimensions: 43.25"L x 21.25"W x 69.25"H
- Display shows: time, date, distance (meters), calories (Cal), pulse, time 500 m, strokes, strokes per minute (SPM), total strokes, watts, resistance, recovery profile
- Manual mode: Quick Start or Race
- Programs: Manual and Race
- Goal Programs: time, distance (meters), strokes, calories and pulse
- Recovery program" 60 second test on pulse recovery
- Resistance system: 16 levels
- Sleep feature auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use
Residential warranty: lifetime on the frame, 5 years on parts, and 1 year on wear items and labor.
Light commercial warranty (up to 5 hrs/day): 10 years on the frame, 2 years on parts, and 90 days on wear items and labor. IMPORTANT: All Bodycraft product has a non-standard return policy; please see 'Details' tab for more information, and ensure you understand this information before purchase.
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt, and must be in the unopened factory sealed box(es)
- If the box(es) are opened, the product can no longer be returned
- A 20% restocking fee will also be charged