Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
- Pop-pin adjustments: easy to adjust and always out of the way of your bar
- Two inch spacing: precise adjustments to safely and effectively customize your workout
- Chin -up bar: also use with inversion boots, hanging ab straps, bands, etc.
- High-density rubber: securely screwed down to the safety hooks and spotters
- Customizable: allows for many options and attachments such as cable crossover, extra bar hooks, dip handles, lat/low row with optional stack, squat rack with cables and a variety of benches (sold separately)
- Rated for: up to 1,200 lb
Combine the Power Rack with the optional lat/low row, dip handles, cable crossover, and a utility bench (sold separately) for a complete strength training system. Click here to see the complete F430 family of related products (links open in new windows).
- 2" spacing between each adjustment point
- 34.5" depth between uprights (working space)
- 43" wide between uprights (working space)
- Durable rubber on safety bars and bar hooks prevents scratching
- Rugged heavy-gauge 2" x 3" steel tubing
- 1/2" hardened steel bolts at all connection points
- Triangular gussets in corners
- Dimensions: rack Only – 51.5” L x 48.9" W x 82.5" H
- Rack with lat attachment – 63.8” L x 48.9" W x 82.5" H
- Rack with cable crossover – 73.6” L x 101.9" W x 82.5 H
- Rack with cable crossover and lat – 85.9” L x 101.9" W x 82.5" H
- Lifetime residential warranty
- Light commercial warranty: 10 years on frame, 2 years on parts and 6 months on wear items.
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt, and must be in the unopened factory sealed box(es)
- If the box(es) are opened, the product can no longer be returned
- A 20% restocking fee will also be charged