Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
- Mounted book describing over 70 exercises
- Graduated weight stack (160 lb & 210 lb options available)
- Built and warranted for full commercial use
- Smooth and easy cable adjustments
- Compact: can be placed in any corner of the room
- Variety of accessories included
- Multi-grip chin-up bar
- 2:1 cable ratio for smooth action and greater range of motion
- Full length acrylic panels for added beauty and safety
Included with the PFT V2 Functional Trainer: attached exercise book, DVD, 2 single handles, long bar with ball bearing ends, sport stick with bearings, triceps rope, chin/pushup assist strap, ankle cuff, 2 chains, and integrated multi-grip chin bar.
Cable column pulleys: independent, adjustable cable columns pulleys with 30 height positions that rotate 200 Degrees allowing you to train from every angle and any height.
Two weight stack options are available: 2 x 160 lb and 2 x 210 lb; make your selection using the dropdown above.
- Frame: heavy-gauge oval steel tubing
- Dimensions: 48" L x 53" W x 82" H
- Finish: the platinum gray and textured black powder coated finish evenly coats all surfaces, is tough and long lasting
- Pulleys: 4.5" and 3.5" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings
- Cable: the most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2,000 lb tensile strength
- Weight Stack: Dual 160 lb or 210 lb graduated steel weight stacks (use drop-down above to make your choice)
- The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1
- Weight stack enclosures: full length acrylic panels provide safety and beauty
- Guide rods: chrome plated 1" diameter tubular steel
- Lifetime residential warranty
- Commercial warranty: 10 years on frame and 2 years on parts
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled