Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Your leg muscles are the strongest and toughest muscles in your body; the Bodycraft F660 Linear Bearing Hip Sled was designed with that in mind.
From the heavy gauge steel, to the industrial grade linear bearings, this machine is built to withstand the toughest workouts - for a lifetime!
- Squat shoulder pads: unlike other machines, Bodycraft's oversized squat shoulder pads are fully adjustable, accommodating a wider range of users
- Upper plate measures 16" L x 24" W; lower measures 17" L x 24" W
- Donkey squat pad: allows for squats and calf raises by pressing with lower lumbar, relieving spinal compression
- Removable 3" calf block: works in conjunction with donkey squat pad and shoulder pads
- Industrial grade linear bearings never flatten and are next to impossible to wear out, ensuring smooth consistent performance for as long as you own the machine
- Space saving design, with weights loading under the carriage
- Construction: heavy gauge, 2" x 3" steel tubing and 1/4" plate steel
- 75 lb starting weight
- All pads use double stitched heavy duty upholstery and high density foam
- Leg press back pad features lumbar support and flips up on a hinge for hack squat
- Squat, shoulder and leg press pads are permanently attached for convenience and longevity
- Diamond skid leg press plate can be adjusted to 5 different angles
- Diamond skid hack squat plate allows for multi-position foot placement and can be adjusted to 5 different angles
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lb
- Residential warranty: lifetime on the frame and parts
- Light commercial warranty: 10 years on the frame; 2 years on parts; 6 months on wear items
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt, and must be in the unopened factory sealed box(es)
- If the box(es) are opened, the product can no longer be returned
- A 20% restocking fee will also be charged