Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
What is so revolutionary about the Jones machine? Think of it as a power rack where the bar hooks and safety spotters move along with every movement you make.
Patented 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith machines move vertically only while the Bodycraft Jones Light Commercial moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for a more natural, user-defined motion. Because the body's natural movements can be utilized, all free-weight exercises can be performed. The horizontal motion can also be locked for conventional 'Smith Machine' type exercises.
The Bodycraft Jones Light Commercial is built for commercial and home use.
The Jones Light Commercial provides a reduced risk of injury; since the hooks move along with the bar, the llift off', and 'racking' of the bar are always done at your natural position. You do not need to reach behind your head for pressing exercises, putting your shoulders into an injury-prone position. You do not need to lean forward for squats. You can always begin and end your exercises in the most natural, reduced-risk position!
Get results: the greatest strength gains result from pushing to full muscle fatigue. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, and are spaced at 4 1/2" intervals, you can push to muscle fatigue and rack the bar at the level where you get stuck by simply rotating your wrists. Less need to rely on the safety spotters when pushing to the limits (Please always DO set the safety spotters at appropriate height to avoid serious injury!).
Easy transitions: setting up for the next exercise has never been easier. Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, set safety spotters, and lift!
The Bodycraft Jones Light Commercial comes in three versions:
- With JB7N Bar with Nylon Ends - converts between fitting Olympic and Standard plates; 500 lb capacity
- With JB7PB Power Bar - upgrade to a heftier Olympic bar; 1,000 lb capacity
- With JB7ABB Active Balance Bar - must be balanced by the user providing the benefits of barbell training; 1,000 lb capacity
Make your selection with the drop-down at the top of the page.
The Jones Light Commercial can also have its functionality and effectiveness further enhanced by the addition of several add-on options (sold separately) - alternative product images.
Note: weight plates and other accessories sold separately.
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt, and must be in the unopened factory sealed box(es)
- If the box(es) are opened, the product can no longer be returned
- A 20% restocking fee will also be charged