Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
- Hooks and safety spotter travel with you
- Natural lift off and re-rack
- Can be locked for traditional Smith Machine exercises
- Includes Chin-Up Bar
Smith Machines only move vertically, not allowing for natural body movement; the Jones, on the other hand, moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for unlimited, user-defined motion. Because the body’s natural movements can be utilized within the Jones, all free weight exercise can be performed.
The Jones Freedom comes standard with Bodycraft's Economy Olympic bar with a starting weight of 35 lb, and a capacity of 500 lb.
Safety: at any point during an exercise the weight bar can be 'racked' with a simple twist of the wrist. Adjustable safety spotters are also included to add that extra measure of security.
Easy Transitions: setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, adjust the safety spotters to a safe position, add the desired weight, and lift!
- 500 lb capacity Olympic bar with starting weight of only 40 lb
- 20 Lockout positions for bar and safety spotters with 3 inch spacing
- Commercial grade precision linear bearings for smooth action
- Case-hardened, precision milled stainless steel guide rods
- Dark gray powder coat finish
- Dimensions: floor space: 49.7” L x 55" W x 83" H (excludes bar width)
- User Space: 49.7” L x 84" W x 83" H (excludes area that may be required for an optional bench)
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt, and must be in the unopened factory sealed box(es)
- If the box(es) are opened, the product can no longer be returned
- A 20% restocking fee will also be charged