Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
- Hooks and safety spotters travel with you
- Natural lift off and re-rack
- Can be locked for traditional Smith Machine exercises
- Includes chin-up bar
- Choose the Olympic bar you want (use dropdown above)
The horizontal motion can also be locked for conventional 'Smith Machine' type exercises.
The Jones Club is perhaps the safest barbell ever made for the solo lifter! Think of it as a power rack where the bar hooks and safety spotters move along with every movement you make.
Reduced risk of injury: Since the hooks move along with the bar, the 'lift off', and 'racking' of the bar are always done at your natural position. You do not need to reach behind your head for pressing exercises, putting your shoulders into an injury prone position. You do not need to lean forward for squats. You can always begin and end your exercises in the most natural, reduced-risk position!
Results: the greatest strength gains result from pushing to full muscle fatigue. Since the hooks move along with the bar, and are spaced at 4 1/2" intervals, you can push to muscle fatigue and rack the bar at the level where you get stuck by simply rotating your wrists. No need to rely on the safety spotters when pushing to the limits. (please always DO set the safety spotters at appropriate height to avoid serious injury).
Easy transitions: setting up for the next exercise has never been easier. Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, set safety spotters, and lift!
- Construction: heavy-gauge steel
- Movement: all moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade LM25 linear bearings and 30 mm solid hardened steel guide rods
- Bar Hooks: suspended atop heavy-duty dampening springs
- Dimensions: 44” L x 84" W x 83" H (frame is 55" wide without bar)
- Lifetime residential warranty
- Commercial warranty: 10 years on frame and two years on parts
- Weight plate storage can be added with the Jones Plate Racks (sold separately)
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt, and must be in the unopened factory sealed box(es)
- If the box(es) are opened, the product can no longer be returned
- A 20% restocking fee will also be charged