Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Providing smooth, quiet, and low-maintenance performance, Bodycraft's Indoor Club Group Cycle is easily adjustable, and should last through years of hard use.
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- Featuring a 4 point contact with adjustable levelers and ball bearing transport wheels
- Flywheel: precision, perimeter weighted 46 lb flywheel
- Drive: French-made Hutchinson 5PK v-ribbed automotive belt
- Resistance: patented friction-brake resistance for extra-smooth performance controlled by a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop
- Lower bracket: precision SKF bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank assembly: three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: aluminum alloy pedals with toe cage; optional SPD pedals available (sold separately)
- Seat post/handlebar stem: stainless steel; infinite fore and aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: fully adjustable high performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: multi-grip - aero, cross, and bull-horn grip positions
- Max user weight: 300 lb
- Dimensions: 43" L x 24" W x 47" H
Club/light commercial use warranty: 10 years on the frame; 3 years on parts; 90 days on wear items and labor.
Note: optional computer shown in second product image sold separately. IMPORTANT: All Bodycraft product has a non-standard return policy; please see 'Details' tab for more information, and ensure you understand this information before purchase.
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt, and must be in the unopened factory sealed box(es)
- If the box(es) are opened, the product can no longer be returned
- A 20% restocking fee will also be charged