Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Bodycraft's Indoor Club Group Cycle is built to the highest standards, and is perfect for both club use, and for home use by the more serious user.
Frame: heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Features built-in 4 point heavy duty dampener/levelers and ball bearing transport wheels. The design also incorporates guards that ward off sweat from flywheel.
Flywheel: SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted alloy flywheel.
Drive: direct drive maintenance-free Hutchinson Automotive grade Kevlar reinforced drive belt.
Resistance: magnetic Eddy Current resistance controlled via micro-adjust knob; Bodycraft's Eddy Current technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user's demands.
Lower bracket: precision SKF bearings and case hardened shaft.
Crank assembly: three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long.
Pedals: 9/16" aluminum alloy dual pedals with toe cage; optional SPD pedals are also available (sold separately).
Seat post and handlebar stem: hardened aluminum alloy with anodized finish; feature infinite fore and aft adjustments with scale.
Saddle: fully adjustable high performance racing saddle.
Handlebar: multi-grip, allowing aero, cross, bull-horn and racing ergo drop loop grip positions.
Max User Weight: 300 lb.
Dimensions: 42" L x 24" W x 47" H
For comprehensive feedback whilst exercising, the SPT-Mag can also be upgraded with the SP-C-BC Computer (sold separately). IMPORTANT: All Bodycraft product has a non-standard return policy; please see 'Details' tab for more information, and ensure you understand this information before purchase.
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt, and must be in the unopened factory sealed box(es)
- If the box(es) are opened, the product can no longer be returned
- A 20% restocking fee will also be charged