Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
- Mounted book describing over 70 exercises
- Compact, can be placed in any corner of the room
- Variety of accessories included
- Multi-grip Chin Up Bar
- 2:1 cable ratio for smooth action and greater range of motion
- Protective rear stack guard for added safety
The HFT Functional Trainer includes the following accessories: attached exercise book, DVD, 2 single handles, long bar with ball bearing ends, sport stick with bearings, triceps rope, chin/pushup assist strap, ankle cuff, 2 chains, and integrated multi-grip chin bar.
Functional trainer cable column pulleys: independent, adjustable cable columns pulleys with 31 height positions that rotate 180 degrees, allowing you to train from every angle and any height.
Construction: oval tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights, laser etched, and attention to the smallest details all add up to an overall exceptional aesthetic appearance.
Cables: the cables travel 79.5" and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2,000 lb tensile strength.
Weight Stack: Dual 150 lb weight stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb weight stack provides up to a total of 75 lb resistance; this allows for an extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and a greater range of motion.
- Frame: heavy-gauge oval steel tubing
- Dimensions: 38” L x 55" W x 82" H
- Pulleys: 3.5" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings
- Cables: the most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2,000 lb tensile strength
- Weight stack: dual 150lb weight stacks
- Guide rods: chrome plated 1" diameter tubular steel
- Lifetime residential warranty
- Light commercial warranty: 10 years on frame and 2 years on parts
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled