Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The Galena allows users to strengthen every major muscle group in a minimum amount of time. It's also Bodycraft's only single stack gym with two seats and their patented dual-function pec dec.
The Galena's functionality can be further enhanced with the addition of optional add-ons, to produce and even more complete system (see second product image).
- Rugged: built to last a lifetime; includes lifetime residential warranty (or, for light commercial use, the warranty is: 10 years for the frame, and 2 years for parts)
- Dual-Function Pec Dec: the only Pec Dec made that provides traditional flys and dumbbell style flys. Traditional flys are performed by pressing elbows against the pads. Dumbbell style flys are performed by simply grabbing the handles and swinging outward to chest height and then pressing forward and together. Range-of-motion adjustments fit every size user and also provide for rear deltoid flys. The most versatile Pec Dec made!
- Low Pulley Station: easy to access and plenty of room for exercises such as leg kicks, arm curls, low rows, deltoid raises, and more
- Press/Pull Station: with adjustable starting point allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including bench press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row. Seat and seat back are adjustable.
- Leg Press: (sold separately - shown in second product image) unique design for overall leg development and maximum comfort. Provides up to 300 lb of resistance. Foot plate adjusts to fit any size user. Great for calf exercises, too
- Weight Stack Shrouds: (sold separately) provides safety and beauty! Attractive, noise dampening perforated steel shrouds with a black powder coat finish, which cover the precision-milled weight stack
Note: video includes optional add-ons, which are sold separately.
- Frame: 2" X 3", and 2" X 2", heavy gauge steel tubing
- Pulleys: 3.5" diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub
- Cables: internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2,000 lb tensile strength
- Upholstery: double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam
- Weight Plates: precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings
- Available with either 150 lb, or 200 lb weight stack (see drop-down above)
- Dimensions: 72" L (Press Station) 58" W (Pec Dec) X 92" H with optional Leg Press X 82" H
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt, and must be in the unopened factory sealed box(es)
- If the box(es) are opened, the product can no longer be returned
- A 20% restocking fee will also be charged