Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
As the Flat/Incline/Decline System Bench F320 inclines, the pads slide back staying in line with the bar, so you spend less time maneuvering the bench forward and back; no need to turn the bench around when performing exercises like a shoulder press.
Quickly and easily adjustible with convenient pop-pin adjustment.
- On incline, lowers user’s center of gravity
- Front foot doubles as foot brace in shoulder press
- Easy transport wheels
- Great dumbbell bench: 20” tall in flat position and gets lower from there, making dumbbells easy to reach
- 8 incline positions- (-20’, 0’, 15’, 30’, 38’, 45’, 60’, 70’)
- Comfortable seat and seat back use 2" thick, high density foam, covered in vinyl with upholstered back covers
- Seat declines for extra comfort and stability when bench is inclined
- Accepts attachments: F610 Arm Curl and F611 Leg Ext/Curl (sold separately)
- Pop-pin allows you to easily adjust the bench, as well as switch or remove attachments
- Construction: 2" X 3", heavy-gauge steel tubing
- Dimension: 62.6” L x 20.9" W x 20.9" H
- Weight capacity: 1,000 lb
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for delivery
- Unpacking and setup services may be available in some delivery areas
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available (please call for a shipping estimate)
- We're happy to ship to an APO/FPO address (please call for a shipping estimate)
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
- Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt, and must be in the unopened factory sealed box(es)
- If the box(es) are opened, the product can no longer be returned
- A 20% restocking fee will also be charged