Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Easy and convenient step-in entry makes getting started with the Body-Solid ProClubline Series II Lat Pull/Row a breeze.
Thick, comfortable DuraFirm pads reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working out.
Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction.
The fully shrouded weight stack offers a safe and attractive machine that is sure to be a hit in any facility. Available with either a 160 lb or 235 lb stack (see drop-down above).
- Fully commercial rated
- Instructional placard included
- 5 position adjustment on leg hold down
- Independent lat pull down movements for symmetrical strength development
- Longer seat pad to accommodate all size users on mid row station
- Fully shrouded
- 2” x 3” twelve-gauge steel
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled