Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The ProClubline Leg Extension's exceptionally strong mainframe, combined with a specially contoured DuraFirm thigh pad and biomechanically exact movement pattern, provide a smooth solid feel and immediate response. Precise pivot point alignment and center-drive, variable resistance cam design deliver the smooth and powerful response you expect.
The recumbent DuraFirm back pad adjusts for all size users and eliminates lower back strain while allowing full range of motion. Pop pin adjustable foot pads assure proper alignment. Hold down grips provide ultimate stability for a worry free workout.
No compromises here; backed by Body-Solid's full commercial warranty, this machine was engineered to deliver strength, comfort and safety.
- Dimensions: 42” L x 39” W x 72” H
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel; all 4-side welded
- Finish: double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Cables: nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Pulleys: fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Pads: extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm upholstery is double-stitched; features high density top grade foam
- Weight plates: machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversize nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
- Guide rods: highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Instructional placard included
- Available in two different versions: 210 lb or 310 lb stack (see drop-down above)
Warranty & Support$1,000 Purchase Guarantee Inbox Fitness Satisfaction Guarantee
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled