Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Utility benches are a critical part of any commercial or vertical market facility; the ProClubline Flat/Incline/Decline Bench does not incorporate leg attachments that may get in the way of many exercises and has the quality to hold up in a commercial environment, whilst still remaining affordable.
The unit adjusts from decline to flat to several incline positions; the back pad and seat pad also adjust independently of each other.
The SFID325 has a tested weight capacity of over 1,000 pounds with its 2" x 3", eleven-gauge steel. Thick durable upholstery holds up in any setting.
Oversized wheels with a front transport handle make the SFID325 very easy to move.
The perfect match for dumbbell workouts, smith machines, squat racks and power racks, Body-Solid's SFID325 is an essential bench for any facility, and provides amazing value.
- Weight: 74 lb
- 2" x 3", eleven-gauge steel
- Independent back pad and seat pad adjustments
- 1,000 lb capacity tested
- Thick, durable padding
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- Back pad adjusts flat, incline (15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees) and decline (-18 degrees)
- Seat pad adjusts flat, 10, and 18 degrees
- Height to pad–flat position 18”
- Back Pad tapers 9.5”-12” towards seat pad
- 25.5" W x 57.5" L x 18" H (pad flat)
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for delivery
- Unpacking and setup services may be available in some delivery areas
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available (please call for a shipping estimate)
- We're happy to ship to an APO/FPO address (please call for a shipping estimate)
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled