Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The ProClubline Dual Cable Column offers a resistance range fit for beginners and professional athletes alike. With a simple pop pin adjustment, the vertically adjustable pulleys can be set for over 100 exercises at a level that is comfortable for any size user.
When it comes to stability and durability, the Pro Clubline can't be beat with heavy gauge 2" x 4" mainframe construction and aircraft quality cables and pulleys.
The ProClubline Dual Cable Column is available with either twin 165 lb weight stacks, or twin 235 lb weight stacks (make your selection using the dropdown above).
- Dimensions: 39” L x 46” W x 91” H
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel; all 4-side welded
- Finish: double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Cables: nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Pulleys: fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Pads: extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm upholstery is double-stitched; features high density top grade foam
- Weight plates: machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
- Guide rods: highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Instructional placard included
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled