Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Offering an unlimited number of exercises, cable crossover machines are a staple to any gym, health club, fitness center, or workout facility. The SCC1200G ProClubline Cable Crossover is designed and built to satisfy any fitness enthusiast.
Pulleys swivel 180 degrees, allowing accurate resistance throughout any exercise movement; the pulleys also adjust to 12 different horizontal positions ensuring a proper starting point for almost any exercise.
Premium commercial components ensure dependability and reliability even in heavy use, high-traffic gyms and clubs.
Stable, solid and smooth, the Body-Solid ProClubline Cable Crossover machine is an essential piece for any workout facility.
- 12 horizontal pulley positions
- 180 degree pivoting pulleys
- 2 x 160 lb Standard Weight Stack or 2 x 235 lb weight stacks available (see drop-down above)
- Optional lat/chin attachment GCA2 (sold separately)
- 106” inside pulley to pulley dimensions
- 9.5’ of cable extension
- 91” H x 35” L x 156” W
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled