Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The Body-Solid Hexagon Functional Training System is a modular and customizable functional training system, with unparalleled flexibility. Each hexagon fits over twenty attachments, allowing you to configure your rig in exactly the way you want.
The Hexagon Functional Training System is available in two main versions; the regular Hexagon Rig series are 211 cm tall and perfect for garages and residential applications, while the Hexagon Pro Rig series is available for larger facilities and has a 252 cm base and 335 cm loaded height.
Both rigs are expandable, allowing you to bolt two or more units together, now or later. This level of customization ensures you can exactly outfit the Hexagon Functional Training System to match your specific facility requirements now and still have the ability to expand later, as your needs also expand.
The SR-HEXPROCLUB Pro Hexagon Rig Club Pack provides a complete package that makes an excellent centerpiece for any facility; as well as the core Pro Hexagon Rig, the SR-HEXPROCLUB includes the following attachments:
- Monkey Bars
- Bar Holder Vertical
- Band Pegs x2
- Ball Throw
- Dip Station
- Double Pull Up
- Flying Pull Up
- Heavy Bag
- Heavy Bag Hanger
- Kettlebell Tray
- Lift Offs x2
- Medicine Ball Tray
- Multi-Grip Chin Up x2
- Ball Rebounder
- Safety Catches x2
- Single Pull Up
- Plyo Step
- Suspension Rings
- T-Bar Row
- Weight Plate Horns x2
To see all options from the entire Hexagon Functional Training System, click here (link opens in new window).
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item