Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The Body-Solid Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a space-saving solution for you to focus on your chest and upper body with additional emphasis on triceps and shoulders.
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development, this versatile component offers a single station that delivers multiple functionality, including mid-row, shoulder press, lat pulldown and incline press. Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
The Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a no-cable-change design that allows you to go immediately and directly to a long pull/seated row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles. Features multiple adjustments to accommodate any size user.
The Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station has a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic.
Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3 or 4 Stack DGYM system (a stand-alone version is also available).
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel
- All 4-side welded
- Finish: double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Cables: nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Pulleys: fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Guide rods: highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning
- Adjustable press arm for full range of motion
- Instructional placard
- Dimensions: 83" H x 83" L x 41" W
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled