Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The Pro Dual line from Body-Solid offers 10 dual function stations that can be used in single or multiple stack arrangements; the combinations are endless, allowing you to customize the equipment to best suit your training needs.
Body-Solid's Pro Dual Multi-Stack Base Frame provides a central hub, to which three or four workout stations can be attached, to construct a multiple stack multi-gym system.
To see all elements of the DGYM system, please click here.
To select your system, add the components you want to your cart separately; you will need the following for a functional system:
- DGYM Pro Dual Multi-Stack Base Frame (this product)
- For each DGYM unit, three or four workout stations
- If any of the workout stations selected do not include a weight stack, you will need a weight stack for each one that does not (one of HP200, SP300, or WSP200)
- Continuous welded, factory assembled connections on the weight and station frame provide extra stability along with durability that extends the life of the station
- Impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys include precision ground and sealed bearings providing prolonged cable life and smooth movement
- 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame combined with 3 gauge steel connectiong plates and 1/2" diameter connecting bolts provides high strength and durability
- Two step durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat, provides a high quality, low maintenance finish that is protected from scratching, chipping and fading
- Spun steel aircraft cables over 2" high density foam, is double stitched and fully supported, guarantee a tear resistant, durable surface for comfort and support
- High density rubber foam grips and handles provide durability with ergonmically correct gripping surfaces
- Industially rated sealed bearings at all major pivot points provide smooth movements and easy adjustments
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled