Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The Body-Solid Pro Dual Multi Press component leverages adjustability to provide you with the ultimate workout to achieve maximum results.
Unique 20-position adjustable seat and back pad slide in unison, creating multiple press angles from flat through incline and vertical shoulder press.
Heavy-duty counterbalanced press bar includes 5 adjustment angles and pillow block bearing pivots for continuously smooth movement.
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3 or 4 Stack DGYM system (a stand-alone version is also available - see link left).
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with V-grooved channels and precision ground, sealed ball bearings
- 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated finish
- Spun steel aircraft cables are 5.5 mm diameter rated to over 2,500 lb
- DuraFirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- Continuous welds at all joints
- High density molded plastic end and foot caps
- 57" W x 89" L x 62" H
- 200 lb stack
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled