Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The Pro Dual Multi Press features a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder coated finish that exhibits a modern, design forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics. The Pro Dual Multi Press functions as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
The Pro Dual Multi Press features impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and " diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the Pro Dual Multi Press are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2,500 lb, providing smooth movement and a safe workout. Industrial rated, sealed bearings at all major pivot points provide smooth movements and easy adjustments.
To ensure user comfort, the Pro Dual Multi Press features over 2" of DuraFirm upholstery, double stitched, fully supported and guaranteed to be tear resistant. High density rubber foam grips and handles add comfort to the ergonomically correct gripping surfaces, while multiple seat and cushion adjustments provide unlimited positioning for any sized user.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the Pro Dual Multi Press in a two step process, resulting in a high quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
From flat bench to shoulder press, the Pro Dual Multi Press offers a biomechanically designed solution for people seeking maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with V-grooved channels and precision ground, sealed ball bearings
- 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated finish
- Spun steel aircraft cables are 5.5mm diameter and rated to over 2,500 lb
- DuraFirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- Continuous welds at all joints
- High density molded plastic end and foot caps
- Dimensions: 57" W x 89" L x 62" H
- 200 lb Stack
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled