Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The upper arm is made up of two primary muscle groups, the biceps and the triceps, and it is equally important to train both. To achieve optimal results from arm exercises, it is essential to perform movements consistently and correctly every time.
Body-Solid's Pro Dual Bicep Tricep component provides a seamless change from bicep exercise to triceps exercise with dual grip handles. The adjustable seat and upper arm pad are designed to align the elbow with the rotational axis of the lifting arm. The machine's handle pivots to enhance user comfort.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro Dual Bicep Tricep builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3 or 4 Stack DGYM system (a stand-alone version is also available).
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2,500 lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2" high density foam
- 3-gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat with rear support
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled