Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column, from Body-Solid, features a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic.
Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
The Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement.
11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and 1/2" diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column are 5.5 mm in diameter and are rated to over 2,500 lb, providing smooth movement and a safe workout.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3 or 4 Stack DGYM system (a stand-alone version is also available).
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel
- All 4-side welded
- Finish: double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Cables: nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Pulleys: fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Weight plates: machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
- Guide rods: highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Instructional placard included
- Dimensions: 39" L x 46" W x 83" H
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled