Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The highly efficient ProClubline Olympic Press System from Body-Solid is a perfect fit for any fitness facility; this bench/rack combination gives users the ability to utilize squats, bench presses, incline and shoulder presses in a small space-efficient footprint (total footprint: 78” L x 65” W x 74” H). Designed with an extra-wide 4-point stance, the SDIB370's rack is a rock-solid performer that features a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates your body's natural lifting path. Lift-off and safety positions are right where you want them, so racking the bar is always comfortable and predictable. Perform squats, calf raises, lunges, dead-lifts, upright rows, and many, many more power building exercises.. Equipped with a fully adjustable bench, the SDIB370 is designed to meet any facility’s requirements without breaking the bank. Utility benches are a critical part of any commercial or vertical market facility. Home use benches often incorporate leg attachments that get in the way of many exercises; they may also not have the quality to hold up in a commercial environment. The SDIB370's utility bench satisfies both of these needs in an affordable quality unit. The bench adjusts from decline, to flat, to several incline positions. The back pad and seat pad adjust independently of each other. The SDIB370's bench has a tested weight capacity of over 1,000 lb with its 2"x 3", eleven-gauge steel. Thick durable upholstery holds up in any setting. Oversized wheels with a front transport handle make the bench portion very easy to move. Multi Rack:
- Extra-heavy duty 2"x 3" high tensile strength steel mainframe with all-4-side welded construction
- 14-position gun rack can handle over 1,000 lb and gives the user the ability to walk the bar up and down without removing plates
- Includes oversized 17" long safeties constructed from 2" x 3" 11-gauge steel
- Mainframe uprights are set to a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates the body’s natural lifting path
- Features 4 Olympic storage posts that suspend weight plates for quick and easy access while keeping your workout area organized (plates sold separately)
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- 2" x 3" eleven-gauge steel
- Independent back pad and seat pad adjustments
- 1,000 lb capacity tested
- Thick, durable padding
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- Back pad adjusts flat, incline (15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees) and decline (-18 degrees)
- Seat pad adjusts flat, 10, and 18 degrees
- Height to pad–flat position 18”
- Back pad tapers 9.5”-12” towards seat pad
Warranty & Support$1,000 Purchase Guarantee Inbox Fitness Satisfaction Guarantee
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled