Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Go heavy! Perform squats with 300, 500, 800 pounds and more! The Leverage Squat Calf Machine is the strongest machine in its class and can handle the heaviest loads with ease. This machine is built for those who want it all...power, mass, and performance!
Ask any fitness professional what exercise is the best for developing explosive lower body power and the answer is always the same: the Squat. The Squat is the ultimate exercise for building mass and strength in the thighs, glutes, calves, and lower back.
- Heavy-gauge diamond plate foot platform is set to a perfect 20° pitch for optimal development of the quadriceps and glutes
- Innovative calf raise block is round instead of square, eliminating the painful edge and providing a deep pre-stretch for maximum calf-blasting workouts
- Heavy-duty mainframe is comprised of extra-large 3" x 3" high tensile strength 12-gauge steel with all-4-side welded construction
- Exclusive DuraFirm shoulder and back pads are extra-thick and specifically contoured to conform to your shoulders
- Spring-loaded lockouts handle is positioned within reach for user safety
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- 56"H x 62"L x 43"W
Warranty & Support$1,000 Purchase Guarantee Inbox Fitness Satisfaction Guarantee
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled