Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Centered on a 160 lb selectorized weight stack, the G1S gym allows over 40 toning, trimming and strength training exercises.
From the multi-grip press arm to the contoured, adjustable seat pad, the G1S gives you more for your money than any other home gym on the market.
Body-Solid G series gyms use the highest manufacturing standards and the finest quality pulleys, cables, and upholstery.
The entire gym is backed by the best warranty in the industry: the Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty that covers everything. Forever. Period.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development
- DuraFirm pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
- 2,200 lb tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Includes lat bar, straight bar, ankle strap, ab/triceps strap, 'Total Body Workout' DVD, and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
Warranty & Support$1,000 Purchase Guarantee Inbox Fitness Satisfaction Guarantee
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled