Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Chin-ups and Dips have long been a standard for increased upper body strength and conditioning. The benfits of these exercises can now be achieved by fitness enthusiasts of every strength level. With its weight-assisted knee-pad mechanism this station provides the same benefits of chin and dip exercises to everyone, regardless of their current fitness level or weight.
Attaches directly to the weight stack of either the Body-Solid Fusion 500 or Fusion 600 Personal Trainer Gyms to allow the user to counterbalance their own bodyweight. Additionally, this station features Vertical Knee Raise capabilities designed to provide an intense ab workout while eliminating strain on the lower back. Easy and convenient step entry makes getting started a breeze. Thick, comfortable DuraFirm back pads and arm supports reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working on your abs and obliques.
Features Dip Station handles with oversized handgrips for a killer triceps/ deltoid/ lower pec workout. Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction.
- Counter-resistance knee-pad platform allows user to control desired weight-assist balance
- Easily attaches to either Fusion 500 or 600 gym (sold separately)
- Lat pull-up (wide grip)/chin-up (close grip) station features easy step-up entry
- Easy access dip station features oversized diameter grips for ultimate comfort
- Ultra-thick DuraFirm back, arm and knee pads
- 11-gauge steel frame with 1 5/8” x 3” oval tubing
- 2" x 2" all-4-side welded high tensile strength steel mainframe construction
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Distance between dip handles 20”
- Distance to top of dip handles 53.5”
- Distance between arm pads 17.5”
- Distance to top of arm pads 55.5”
- 42” lat bar with close grip handles
- Two step up platforms
Warranty & Support$1,000 Purchase Guarantee Inbox Fitness Satisfaction Guarantee
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled