Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The Body-Solid Hexagon Functional Training System is a modular and customizable functional training system, with unparalleled flexibility. Each hexagon fits over twenty attachments, allowing you to configure your rig in exactly the way you want.
The Hexagon Functional Training System is available in two main versions; the regular Hexagon Rig series are 211 cm tall and perfect for garages and residential applications, while the Hexagon Pro Rig series is available for larger facilities and has a 252 cm base and 335 cm loaded height.
Take your dips to the next level with the SR-DIP Dip Station attachment for your Hexagon rig system. A lock-in anchoring system provides stability throughout the workout and the high-quality steel ensures usability for all weights and sizes. Two comfort-grip handles ensure comfort through even the most stressful of dip workouts.
To see all options from the entire Hexagon Functional Training System, click here (link opens in new window).
The complete optional attachments range (sold separately):
- SR-BAR Monkey Bars
- SR-BHV Bar Holder, Vertical
- SR-BP Band Pegs
- SR-BT Ball Throw
- SR-DIP Adjustable Dip
- SR-DPU Double Pull Up
- SR-FPU Flying Pull Up
- SR-HB Heavy Bag
- SR-HBH Heavy Bag Hanger
- SR-KB Kettlebell Tray
- SR-LO Lift Offs (pair)
- SR-MB Medicine Ball Tray
- SR-MGC Multi-Grip Pull Up
- SR-REB Ball Rebounder
- SR-SBH Stability Ball Holder
- SR-SC Safety Catches
- SR-SPU Single Pull Up
- SR-STEP Adjustable Plyo Step
- SR-SUSP Suspension Rings
- SR-TBR T-Bar Row
- SR-UL U-Link, Fitness Rope and Storage
- SR-WPH Weight Plate Horn, Olympic
- SR-WPS Weight Plate Storage, Horizontal
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for delivery
- Unpacking and setup services may be available in some delivery areas
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available (please call for a shipping estimate)
- We're happy to ship to an APO/FPO address (please call for a shipping estimate)
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled