Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The S2ACD ProClubline S2 Assisted Chin Dip from Body-Solid is available with a 235 lb weight stack; this counterbalanced weight allows for full range of motion, perfect repetitions and proper form regardless of the user's current fitness level.
The S2ACD features two wide lat pull-up grips, both neutral and traditional for exercise variety; the unique close grip chin-up bar folds out of the way for other exercises and also features both neutral and traditional hand grip positions.
For users looking to increase grip strength, the S2ACD has Body-Solid’s exclusive rock climbing grips.
The S2ACD's dip handles flip out of the way easily for extra space while doing your pull-up exercises.
The weight-assisted knee pad can be disengaged for users who wish to use their entire body weight. Stair steps allow for easy access while a machine-defined path of motion means even the most novice users can get a safe, effective and properly formed workout.
Featuring commercial-quality bearings and precision-grade solid steel 1.25” guide rods, the Body-Solid S2ACD ProClubline Series II Assisted Chin Dip is a reliable, well-built machine perfect for any commercial facility.
- 235 lb weight stack
- 5 different grips for pull-ups and chin-ups
- Dip handles rotate out of the way for the other exercises
- Solid guide rods with sealed bearings
- Weight stack shroud included
- Multiple steps for easy access
- Dimensions: 63" L x 33" W x 98" H
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled