Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
As you work your quads, glutes, and calves, the engineered smoothness of the Leg Press/Hack Squat Machine spares your bones and joints. Three lockout positions are under the user's control throughout the exercises and provide user safety and the option of different start/stop positions.
- Quad track roller system operates smoothly and distributes weight evenly
- Both back pads utilize a quick flip-and-lock mechanism
- Extra-heavy gauge Diamond Plate foot platforms for both Leg Press and Hack Squat positions
- Easy-access under-carriage plate load system
- Extra heavy-duty 2"x 4" 11-gauge steel mainframe minimizes torsional flex for maximum strength and stability
- Ultra-tough, double-stitched DuraFirm Back and Shoulder pads are 4" thick and contoured for maximum support of the lower back and shoulder areas
- Three lockout positions for user safety and convenience
- Capacity of 1,000 lb
- 3 safety lockout positions
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- 56"H x 83"L x 34"W
- Accepts Olympic plates - sold separately
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled