Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The heavy-duty 3" round steel frame of the Body-Solid Flat Incline Decline Bench GFID100 can easily handle a load capacity of over 600 lb while the back and seat pads lock into eight positions to align your body for perfect posture in all your exercises. Ultra-thick DuraFirm upholstery supports you comfortably through the most intense workouts.
Lock your legs in the leg lock-down featuring oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training.
Convenient transport wheels let you move the GFID100 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility.
Optional GPCA1 Preacher Curl Attachment and GLDA3 Leg Developer Attachment expand the functionality of the GFID100 and help you gain additional benefits from this machine.
- Six adjustment positions
- Transport wheels for mobility
- In-Home Lifetime and Light Commercial warranties
- 3" round steel mainframe
- 600 lb capacity
- Leg lock-down rollers
- DuraFirm back and seat pads
- 19" H x 28" W x 66" L (49" H when back pad is inclined)
- Optional GPCA1 Preacher Curl Attachment and GLDA3 Leg Developer Attachment (shown in video) sold separately
- Weights etc. sold separately
Warranty & Support$1,000 Purchase Guarantee Inbox Fitness Satisfaction Guarantee
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for delivery
- Unpacking and setup services may be available in some delivery areas
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled