Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Perform shrugs, squats, dead lifts, biceps curls and everything in-between more easily and effectively. With a revolutionary space-saving design, the Corner Leverage Gym GLGS100 from Body-Solid fits comfortably into most home and commercial settings. With an all-new, high-tech/high-gloss anodized red finish, this gym not only stands out for its performance but also its looks.
The swing arm/press arm station has a large radius to greater simulate a straight up and down motion. The press arm bar can also be raised to its highest position allowing the GLGS100 to be used as a pull-up/chin-up station. An adjustable knee lock-down makes lat pulldowns easier than ever while the low pulley station is perfect for curls and multiple row exercises. Attached weight horns make weight storage easy.
Works with almost any Flat/Incline/Decline Bench or add the optional, premium Flat Incline Decline Bench GFID100 that can slide in and out allowing for ease-of-use and a smooth transition from exercise-to-exercise while attached wheels make transport a breeze. Stand-alone design allows bench to be used completely independently of the gym system.
- Includes Lat Pulldown Bar and Revolving Cable Handle
- Aircraft grade cables
- Nylon pulleys
- 9.75" Olympic weight posts on press arm and weight carriage
- Rounded metal tubing; stonger than square tubing
- 600 lb capacity
- Sealed ball bearing pivot point
- Welded metal caps in high-traffic areas
- 83" x 67" x 69" compact footprint
Weights etc. sold separately.
Warranty & Support$1,000 Purchase Guarantee Inbox Fitness Satisfaction Guarantee
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled