Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The 3” x 3” 11 gauge steel mainframe gives the Body-Solid commercial Power Rack a 1,000 lb weight capacity, meaning it’ll hold up even through the most strenuous of workouts.
The Power Rack SPR1000 measures 90” tall making it perfect for chin-ups, standing shoulder presses and many other exercises that are often compromised on shorter power racks; the 1” hole spacing for the safety spotter bars means you will always find that perfect stretch without compromising safety.
The Power Rack also features a rear expansion which creates a perfect space for a spotter and allows extra space for weight horns and other gym storage options.
Body-Solid have also engineered the SPR1000 to allow it to be connected to their Hexagon Rig Systems, or other SPR1000s, to create your own functional gym, or entire room. With a multitude of options and attachments, and the ability to expand and customize, the Power Rack is the perfect blend of quality, function, versatility and value.
Note: plates, bar and other accessories sold separately.
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled