Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Fitness professionals, coaches, and personal trainers agree that a heavy-duty rack with easy-to-use adjustments and a barbell set go a long way in the world of strength training. Freeweight training is most effective when the user feels safe enough to use heavy weight and push the envelope. Body-Solid is here to make sure you get the absolute most from your workout; the ability to push your limits, the room to excel.
Designed with an extra-wide 4-point stance, the GPR370 is a rock-solid performer that features a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates your body's natural lifting path. Lift-off and safety positions are right where you want them, so racking the bar is always comfortable and predictable. Perform squats, calf raises, lunges, dead-lifts, upright rows, and many, many more power building exercises.
For increased workout capacity, add any freeweight bench and do bench, incline, decline, and shoulder press routines. If you are looking to bulk up and build power, or simply to tone your muscles and increase performance, the Multi-Press Rack is definitely the foundation of the ultimate freeweight system.
- Extra-heavy duty 2"x 3" high tensile strength steel mainframe with all-4-side welded construction
- 14-position gunrack can handle over 1,000 lb and gives the user the ability to walk the bar up and down without removing plates
- Includes oversized 17" long safeties constructed from 2"x 3" 11-gauge steel
- Mainframe uprights are set to a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates the body’s natural lifting path
- Features 4 Olympic storage posts that suspend weight plates for quick and easy access while keeping your workout area organized
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- 74"H x 45"L x 64"W
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled