Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The Bi-Angular press arms of Body-Solid's G6B guide you through the optimal natural range-of-motion while applying resistance from two directions simultaneously. This smooth, fluid, multi-directional resistance system automatically produces 25% more muscle interaction by eliminating the ability to rest your chest muscles. Thus, you increase the exercise intensity through a full range of safe, convergent, multi-joint, multi-plane movement patterns.
- Patented Bi-Angular converging press station replicates a free weight dumbbell press and produces 25% more muscle interaction
- Chest, incline, shoulder press and leg developer stations incorporate the friction free SmoothGlide Bearing System
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement
- Integrated leg developer CAM prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion
- 210 lb (95 kg) selectorized weight stack; optional 260 lb (118 kg) weight stack also available
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance
- 2,200 lb tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings
- 2” x 3”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled