Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
- Label Facts
Betancourt Nutrition's BCAA 2:1:1 is manufactured in their NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida; this ensures that their facilities comply with all FDA regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements.
Every single raw material used in Betancourt Nutrtion's products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory.
Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of their business and vision.
- BCAAs help promote healthy insulin levels
- BCAAs are amino acids that are essential to the human diet
- BCAAs can delay mental fatigue
- Leucine aids in the signalling of protein synthesis
- BCAA supplementation may increase the lactate threshold
- BCAA supplementation supports lean mass and strength
- BCAAs are lost during high intensity exercise
- BCAA supplementation may support post-exercise protein and GH-binding proteins
Take 3 capsules 1-2 times per day or based on your daily needs. Consume pre and post workout and in between meals on non-training days.
Ingredients: Gelatin and vegetable magnesium Stearate.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.