Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
Experience: feeling the resistance increase with speed causes a surprise 'wow' reaction and a unique exercise experience that users can love.
HIIT: you can select from three levels of resistance and perform bursts of acceleration and speed, varying the intensity in different runs or within the same run.
Safety: resistance that feels dangerous can be backed down instantly during the run to a level that feels safer.
Portability: Tank’s optional XGAS Group Anchor Station (sold separately) holds weights and accessories to move a complete workout to any location indoors or outdoors where the XGAS unattaches to become a group anchor station for battle ropes, resistance bands, and other attachments.
Surface friendly: Tank’s inflated soft wheels are gentle on carpeting, hardwood, and natural turf grass.
Bi-directional: resistance is supplied in both directions, eliminating the need to turn the Tank around; this narrows the path required for your 'Tank zone'.
Weight does not add to the resistance, but is required in order to create traction for the wheels on some surfaces; the Torque Fitness Traction Kit (consisting of 6 x 45 lb rubber grip plates) is available separately.
To see all products in Torque Fitness' Tank range, click here (opens in new window).
- HIIT training
- Variable magnetic resistance
- Dimensions: 49.2” x 31.9” x 37.3”
- Warranty: 10 years on frame and welds; 1 year parts and finish on workmanship and materials
- Inflate tires to 20 psi
- US patent pending
Note: weight plates and other accessories sold separately.
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled