Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
- Patented design works grip, wrist & forearms
- Shifting steel provides active live weight
- Extremely durable, high quality design
- Multiple sizes from 5-200 lb
- Safe for all ages, levels and facilities
Like the SandBell, Hyperwear's SteelBell combines all the best features of dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, slam balls and sandbags into one simple yet powerful weight training tool.
Even though the SteelBell is twice as dense as the SandBell, it is still extremely safe for all ages and will not damage floor surfaces. The patented disc design and steel shot filling allows for the weight to expand and force to dissipate over the surface area of the bag.
SteelBells are great for all the traditional free weight exercises as well as countless explosive power movements such as slams, tosses and throws. Its versatility makes it ideal for many types of training from general strength and conditioning to endurance based circuit as well as sports performance.
The steel shot inside the SteelBell moves around more than sand, which increases the instability and grip characteristics and makes every movement more intense and engaging.
The SteelBell is the choice of many NFL and other professional & college teams, the military, law enforcement, OCR, boot camp and kettlebell enthusiasts.
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled