Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The Vapur Drinklink Hydration Tube System With 1.5 l Anti-Bottle will change the way you think and drink! This system is designed to turn any backpack into an effective hydration pack. Simple and easy to use, you can go from drinking out of your standard Vapur bottle (1.5 l bottle included) to hands-free hydration in seconds: all you need to do is remove the SuperCap from the bottle, and replace it with the DrinkLink, plug the Hydration Tube into the DrinkLink, and you've created a hydration reservoir to slide into any pack. The trusty shut-off valve will keep your water where you want it, and the quick release will make removing and cleaning the tube a breeze. That's not all! For on-the-go, one handed hydration, pop the bite valve off the tube and click it directly into the DrinkLink - you now have a bottle with an easy to use drinking nozzle. The Vapur Drinklink Hydration Tube System With 1.5 l Anti-Bottle includes the DrinkLink attachment, a hydration tube, a bite valve, and a 1.5 liter Anti-Bottle. Together, this set can be carried around town or the backcountry with ease, and will help keep you more effectively hydrated for longer!
- 36" taste and odor free BPA-free hydration tube
- High flow bite valve with integrated on/off feature
- Quick connect technology allows for easy removal of the bite valve which clicks directly into the DrinkLink
- Can be used with virtually any pack
- Compatible with all SuperCap Vapur Anti-bottles
- Includes BPA-free 1.5 liter SuperCap Anti-Bottle
- Anti-Bottle is freezable, dishwasher safe, and ultra durable
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for delivery
- Unpacking and setup services may be available in some delivery areas
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available (please call for a shipping estimate)
- We're happy to ship to an APO/FPO address (please call for a shipping estimate)
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled