Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The XMark Lat Pulldown and Low Row Cable Machine uses 11-gauge 2" x 3" steel, nylon coated aircraft quality cables, extra-thick 3" Duracraft cushion, a flip-up footplate for use with the low row bar and two 14" chrome Olympic sleeve adaptors.
Also included is tear resistant Duraguard vinyl, skid-resistant feet and a baked powder coat finish. Included are bars for lat pull downs, low rows, bicep curls, tricep presses and shrugs.
- Chrome plated lat pull-down bar and low row bar
- Nylon coated, aircraft quality (2,200 lb. test) cables
- Heavy duty 11-gauge 2" x 3" construction
- High and low pulley stations
- For use with Olympic or standard weight plates
- Chrome plated Olympic adapter sleeves included
- Extra-thick 3" Duracraft cushion
- Tear resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Oversized 4.33" vinyl covered thigh pads with chrome end caps
- Textured rubber hand grips
- Flip-up diamond foot plate
- Baked powder coat finish
- Bolted on, skid resistant feet
- 400 lb maximum load capacity
- Dimensions: 56.7"L x 48"W x 82.7"H
Weight plates etc available separately.
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled