Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
The user can also customize the trainer to fit their body and movements with 19 unique column adjustments. Included are a tricep rope, short bar, long bar, leg extension leg curl strap, ankle strap, two hand straps, and two long strap handles. The user can also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar.
The XMark Functional Trainer is built with 11-gauge 2" x 3" rectangular steel, has skid-resistant feet and a scratch-resistant, baked powder coat finish.
Sculpt, build and define your body with XMark, the mark of excellence.
- Two 200 lb weight stacks
- Quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings
- Includes 2 hand straps, 2 long strap handles, tricep rope, short bar, long bar, leg extension leg curl strap and an ankle strap
- Split handle grip pull-up chin-up bar
- Molded rubber hand grips
- Skid resistant feet
- Heavy duty, 11 gauge 2" x 3" steel construction
- Baked powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 65” W x 43.5” L x 83” H
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled